- I'm a tech lead and software architect with 15+ years of experience.
I believe that creating a software solution is a journey through self-reflection and fine art.
AWS, event-driven architectures, microservices, ESNext/TypeScript, Node, Kafka
solution architecture, Java, Python, people and organization development, resource management, presales, discovery
- I'm interested in cloud technologies and serverless/event-driven architectures; I'm constantly expanding my technical skills to broaden my tools and mindset. Designing and building scalable and evolvable foundations for my clients and teams is a daily task.
- I put great effort into solution simplicity, aesthetics and quality, whether it is about UI/UX, a complete enterprise solution, or just a fewliner script. I just love to do development, POCs as I am delighted to design, build and maintain evolvable architectures, and services or dig deep into the unknown, it is all the same for me.
- I'm a people developer: I eagerly look for and identify improvement factors, care about the progress and well-being of my colleagues, and actively participate both in the technical and soft-skill aspects of their professional development.
last 5 books I read
- Neal Ford — Software Architecture: The Hard Parts
- György Bánki — The Most Awesome Book About Narcissism
- Amazon — AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Eric Berne — Games People Play
- Jordan B. Peterson — 12 Rules for Life
EPAM Systems | 2023-
Lead Software Engineer,
EPAM Systems | 2019-2022
Tech lead on several projects for Fortune 500 companies, specializing in cloud technologies and serverless event-driven architectures.
Web Technologies Specialist
CAS Software | 2015-2019
Researching and developing proofs-of-concept solutions in next-gen web technologies.
Keywords: continuous migration, progressive web apps, multiplatform web/mobile development, real-time messaging, integration for legacy and state of the art systems, microservices.
Optin | 2012-2015
Enjoying the renaissance of information technology. Keywords: sensor meshes, distributed event logging, energy efficiency, smart home, embedded systems, surveillance, vehicle tracking and security.
RIK Zrt. | 2010-2012
I was the best boy (development head, architecture designer, systems operator) on a multi-purpose tracking, optimizing and supervisioning logistics project. Highlights: systems design, architecture, Java Enterprise, PostgreSQL, RHEL.
Web developer madman
Wondeer | 2007-2010
University of Szeged | 2006-2010
Running all kind of Linux boxes (from low-end, buggy PC servers to über HP blades) over the university network, serving Samba, Active Directory, LDAP, Apache, various SQL servers and (of course) tons of scripting.
In the Department of Applied Informatics I coded loads of C/C++ (optimization algorithms), Java (desktop applications) and did webdeveloper duties (*Wiki, WordPress, Drupal), Visual Studio .NET, MSSQL, Mono/C#, ASP.NET and who knows what else.
In the Department of Software Engineering I worked in the wireless lab on a custom wireless mesh, programming Linksys devices, building custom OpenWRT firmware, programming the Linux IPv4 / IPv6 stack, building experimental networks, configuring active network devices, doing system integration between local companies. Nice times.